Community College

Parkview students are allowed to concurrently take community college courses. Students must be enrolled in a minimum of four Parkview courses. Speak with your counselor or principal before enrolling. 


How to Enroll:

  1. Apply online with the community college
  2. Fill out the Special Admit form below for you college and turn int o Admissions.
  3. Register for classes.

* You may need to take a placement test, so plan ahead! Check with each college for enrollment deadlines!


Make sure your courses are CSU/UC Transferrable: Go to 


Special Admit forms for High School Students: 


Fullerton College Special Admit Form

Santiago Canyon CAP Form

Irvine Valley Special Admission Request

Orange Coast College Early Start Petition

Saddleback Special Admit Form


Local Community College links: 

Fullerton College

Santiago Canyon College

Cypress College

Orange Coast College

Irvine Valley College

Golden west College

Santa Ana College

Saddleback College